Museologist, Museum Accessibility Advocate
3DPhotoWorks tactile printing delivers visual information to the blind, promotes independence, improves self-confidence and enhances learning.
- 75%+ of what we learn is acquired through sight.
- 285 million people worldwide are dependent on “others” for learning and living.
- Less than 24% of blind people in the U.S. receive a high school diploma.
- Only 14% receive a college diploma.
- 75% of blind people are unemployed.
- 31% live below the poverty level.
- In the U.S. it is legal to pay blind people less than minimum wage.